Accounting Services - JMR Financial Group
JMR Financial Group offers accounting packages designed to custom fit your organization’s needs. All packages include support and are backed by a written service guarantee.
You choose the accounting services and the update frequency, we worry about the rest. Use of the QuickBooks Online software (QBO) allows you 24/7 access to your records from anywhere in the world. We are also experienced with the use of Apps to increase the efficiency and/or transparency of the information shared with our clients. We can update your information on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis – this is determined by your needs and budget.
After annual services and pricing are agreed upon, we set up monthly fixed automatic payments from our clients. You will never be blindsided by large annual billings again.
Common Services and Subscriptions Included Are:
- Accounting, Tax and QuickBooks Phone and E‐Mail Support
- Coding of Income and Expense Transactions
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Secure Electronic Accounts Payable Processing
- General Ledger Account Analysis
- Customized Financial Reports
- Strategy and Financial Awareness Meetings
- Income Tax Return Preparation and Planning
- 1099 Preparation and Filing
- Annual Budget Creation
- Chart of Accounts Analysis and Customization
- Customer/Client Billing
- Inventory System Management
- Payroll and Payroll Tax Processing, Payments and Filings
- Sales Tax Return Data Compilation and Filing
- Financial Record Catch Up and Clean Up
- QBO Accounting Subscription
- Payroll Software Subscription
- Used App Subscription
Business owners/managers gain time and understanding by outsourcing their accounting and back office functions. Please see article entitled “Outsource Your Accounting, Payroll and Tax Responsiblilities” for more detail on this subject.
We do also offer one time or annual “Clean‐Up” engagements for those clients that prefer to do their own books but would like to work with an experienced professional to ensure the accuracy of their data.