Growth. Profit. Success.
JMR Financial Group is a financial service firm with One Goal. This is to increase our clients’ net worth. We achieve this by supporting businesses and individuals in Superior, WI, Duluth, MN and the entire Twin Ports in the areas that directly affect their financial results. Our services include investment management, income tax planning and preparation, employee benefit plan design and management, support for QuickBooks, payroll, and recurring accounting. Our “One Firm-One Focus” team approach differentiates us from our competitors while it increases our clients’ net worth. As a team, our experts work with each client to develop a custom plan leading to their Growth.Profit.Success.
JMR Financial Group: Our History
JMR Financial Group is the merger of two strong Northland financial planning and accounting firms: Jablonski-Madill, Inc., a 34-year-old financial planning, investment advisory, and benefits’ administration corporation, and Rosenbaum Business Consulting LLC., a seven-year-old firm offering support for QuickBooks, tax, business consulting, and accounting.
JMR Financial Group: Our Approach
Our services include Investment Management, Income Tax, Employee Benefit Plan Management, Payroll, and Recurring Accounting. Our “One-Firm One-Focus” team approach differentiates us from our competitors while it increases our clients’ net worth.
- Business owners gain time by outsourcing accounting and back-office functions.
- Business owners gain a clear understanding of their current financial position leading to better business decisions.
- We guarantee our customized accounting and payroll packages.
- Reduces business and individual income tax liabilities.
- Increases retirement funding for owners and employees.
- Promotes employee retention while reducing labor costs.
- Reduces risk of fraud and penalties as the threat of missed or late report filings and penalties are removed.
- Eliminates manually cutting checks for payroll and tax liability payments.
- Employees all have access to a secure web-based platform to access their payroll stubs and W-2s.
- Each return prepared is reviewed for tax savings opportunities.
- Tax planning is available for current and subsequent years.
- We communicate directly with each client to gather missing information so potential deductions are not overlooked.
- Our fee structure is simple – Our fee is directly tied to the value of our clients’ portfolios. The only way JMR income is increased is if our investment management increases the value of our clients’ portfolios.
- Investment selection is not limited to proprietary products.
- Income tax effect is considered as part of long-term strategies.
JMR Financial Group proudly Serving Superior, WI, Duluth, MN, and the entire Twin Ports.
Want to learn more about us? Contact us to see what we can do for you!